And so 2017 is in our rear view mirrors. ‘Tis the time to wax eloquent about what the new year, 2018, will bring. I’m not one of those. I’m more rooted in what I can make happen and how I can entertain readers of this blog.
- Trust me. I will still occasionally post a blog with social meaning, social commentary, or just thoughts about life.
- I want to share more of my work in progress. Some brief bits of new work will appear here before anywhere else. (Later, the bits will appear on my Facebook pages, MadMaxPage, and EyesWithoutAFaceNovel. Completely new work might appear on my BetsyAshton page as well.) Lots of little things swirling around in the old brain that demand to be shared.
- I will continue promoting Eyes Without A Face most of the year, because it’s a terrific story. I’ll share what readers tell me, like this quote: “Congratulations on a superb achievement! Your book is riveting, original, and impressing. To evoke sympathy for a serial killer is no small task, but you did it. And the amount of research you must have had to do for this novel boggles the mind.” When you share comments, I’ll keep them, respond, and share.
- I ask you to review my books, all of them, on Amazon and Goodreads.
- I’ll let you know when the next Mad Max book comes out. HINT: February.
- And I have yet another novel I hope to get out in 2018.
So putting the angst-filled 2017 behind me, I’m really looking forward to 2018. Thank you for taking this journey with me. I value your support and comments more than I can express.
Happy 2018. Onward!